Fairy Phone Case Project

This little gal went through a lot of changes by the time she was finished ~ and even more when I had to touch her up because the original sealant wasn't quite what it should have been after a few weeks of use. I'll admit, I kind of miss the way she looked originally, but she still looks pretty now ;)
 I did end up fixing that little wisp of a hair flying off in the wrong direction at the end of her hair ~ it was driving me nuts!
 



 I also liked the way Mia's name looked on the original better than my re-do, but, whatcha' gonna do? Nothin'.

 

 Here she is beginning her touch up with brighter blue eyes
 Added more detail to her facial features the second time around too
The colors are slightly different but overall she's all touched up for the better - and the new varnish & acrylic spray are holding up spectacularly as of now!

In case you are curious, I used Americana Duraclean Gloss Varnish & Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating - I put on a coat of Jacquard Pearl Ex Varnish, then a coat of the Krylon, and finished with a double coat of the Americana - it's glossy, beautiful and smooth to the touch!

Comments

Popular Posts